In addition to being very visible members of the legal community, we choose to give back and help shape the law from time to time through our own articles. Here is a sampling of our publications:
Things We’ve Written
- Got a Minute? The De Minimis Standard in Wage and Hour Law, Los Angeles Daily Journal, July 2011
- Barristers to Blogs: Softening Ethical Restrictions in the Digital Age, Los Angeles Daily Journal, June 2010
- Ninth Circuit Provides Much-Needed Guidance on Evidentiary Burdens in Overtime Misclassification Litigation, California Employment Lawyers Association Bulletin, May 2009
- A New Standard for Class Action Settlement Approval?, California Employment Lawyers Association Bulletin, April 2009.
- To Certify or Not to Certify: A Circuit-By-Circuit Primer of the Varying Standards for Class Certification in Actions under the Federal Labors Standards Act, The Boston University Public Interest Law Journal, Fall 2004
- The Quest for Class Certification, Employment Law Strategist, September & October 2003